Changing Lives, One Person and One Smile at a Time
I feel truly blessed to be an orthodontist! I am a third-generation dentist and the sixth dentist in our family. My dad is a retired orthodontist and a huge role model for me. Growing up, I job shadowed him and saw the excitement and fulfillment he found in helping others. Witnessing his happiness over his career inspired my interest and, as I grew up, I became passionate about it too!
- University of Wisconsin, La Crosse – Biomedical Science and Music Performance
- Marquette University – Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS)
- Marquette University – Orthodontic Specialty Certificate and Master of Science (MS)
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) at American Orthodontics
- Sheboygan County Dental Society Vice President
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Society of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
Beyond the Office
I married my best friend, Nicole, in October 2022. When I’m not working, I enjoy playing tennis, working out, golfing, attending sporting events, and listening to live music. We have two rescue dogs, Bella and Toby.
In the Community
Sheboygan County is a wonderful area and I feel lucky to live and practice here! I am committed to supporting others and making our community healthier and stronger. Giving back to the community in the form of supporting local sports teams, schools, theatre, etc. is very imporatant to me.
I was a member of Kids from Wisconsin in the 2010 and 2011 seasons and continue to support them each year when their show comes to Sheboygan county. Check them out when they come to town if you've never seen a show, you won't be disappointed!
I also love teaching people about oral health and the positive changes that result from orthodontic treatment. I’ve given talks at Acuity Insurance and to dentists and other oral healthcare professionals at the Sheboygan County Dental Society meetings.